Submitted by Christian J. Feldbacher-Escamilla (University of Cologne).
Call for Registration
RREM.2021: Rhine-Ruhr Epistemology Meeting 2021
DATE & ACCESS:
July 22-23, 2021. This is an online event. Further instructions and access information will be sent to registered participants one week ahead of the event.
- Thomas Grundmann (Cologne)
- Joachim Horvath (Bochum)
- Luis Rosa (Cologne)
- Eva Schmidt (Dortmund)
- Lukas Schwengerer (Duisburg-Essen)
- Dunja Šešelja (Eindhoven)
- Erik Stei (Utrecht and Bonn)
- Christian Straßer (Bochum)
- Corina Strößner (Bochum)
- Paul Thorn (Düsseldorf)
AIMS & SCOPE:
This is the inaugural meeting of the Rhine-Ruhr Epistemology Group. Our members work on a variety of topics in descriptive and normative, individual and social, formal and non-formal, and a priori and experimental epistemology. The group aims at connecting epistemologists, bridging different topics and methods in epistemology, and fostering research in epistemology in general.
For details of the programme, please see our website:
REGISTRATION & ORGANISATION:
- Please register via the online registration form at our website:
- The deadline for registrations is July 15, 2021.
- Organisation: Peter Brössel (Bochum & Cologne), Anna-Maria Asunta Eder (Cologne), Christian J. Feldbacher-Escamilla (Cologne)
- If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org