2018 JOINT MEETING
THE EUROPEAN NETWORK FOR THE PHILOSOPHY OF THE SOCIAL SCIENCES/
THE PHILOSOPHY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE ROUNDTABLE
Call for Papers:
Third joint European/American Conference
Leibniz Universität Hannover
August 30 – September 1, 2018
The European Network for the Philosophy of the Social Sciences and the Philosophy of Social Science Roundtable invite contributions to their third joint conference. Contributions from all areas within the philosophy of the social sciences are encouraged, as well as contributions from both philosophers and social scientists.
- Maria Kronfeldner (Central European University, Budapest)
- Martin Kusch (University of Vienna)
Contributions can be either of individual papers or of special-theme symposia, and they must be submitted through EasyChair:
Only one contribution per person will be considered.
– Deadline for submission: February 1st, 2018
– Notification of acceptance: April 1st, 2018
For individual paper submissions, an abstract between 800 and 1000 words suitably prepared for blind reviewing should be submitted.
For submission of symposia, comprising 3 to 4 papers, a single document for each symposium must be uploaded. It must contain the title of the symposium, the name of the organizer(s), the names of all the authors and titles of their papers, a general abstract of the symposium (between 400 and 500 words), plus an abstract of each single paper (between 500 and 600 words each).
Each submission, whether of an individual paper or a symposium, will be blindly reviewed by two members of the Scientific Committee.
- Selected papers from the Conference will be published in an annual special issue of the Journal Philosophy of the Social Sciences
- Uljana Feest
ENPOSS steering committee
- Alban Bouvier (Paris), Byron Kaldis (Athens), Eleonora Montuschi (Venice), Julie Zahle (Bergen), Jesús Zamora-Bonilla (Madrid).
Roundtable steering committee
- James Bohman (Saint Louis University), David Henderson (Univ. of Nebraska, Lincoln), Mark Risjord (Emory University), Paul Roth (UC – Santa Cruz), Stephen Turner (University of South Florida), Alison Wylie (University of British Columbia)