Submitted by Thomas Reydon, University of Hannover.
Please feel free to circulate widely!
- 4 fully funded positions for doctoral candidates in philosophy of science and/or ethics of science
- Starting Date: October 1st, 2016
- Within the research group “Integrating Ethics and Epistemology of Science” (jointly organized by the philosophy departments of Leibniz Universität Hannover and Bielefeld University, Germany)
- 2 positions at Leibniz Universität Hannover, 2 at Bielefeld University
- Net salaries roughly between 1460 and 1580 € per month, plus benefits such as health insurance
- Appointment for three years
- Working language English, no command of German required
- Application Deadline: June 5th, 2016
- More details under http://grk2073.org/apply
- For further inquiries, please contact rafael.ugarte.chacon@